It is with great sadness that I, Kami Lerch will be closing Colorado Crystals. I have appreciated all of your kind words and dedication over the years of either purchasing crystals or getting your work done by me:)
Swarovski Announced Big Changes that might affect you. Please see below for more information.
I also would like to inform you that after I had reached my decision to close doors I received a phone call from Swarovski letting me know that they will no longer be offering wholesale/retail of the crystals I have been offering starting May 2021. What this means is that ALL companies that sell Swarovski crystals will have to adjust. They have the option to sell crystals from other companies (other than Swarovski) OR if they still have stock they will not be able to use the Swarovski name. How this will look for each company could be different from one to another. However we wish the best of luck to ALL affected by this! However, because of this the inventory of Swarovski Crystals over the next few months to a year will more than likely be lower and harder to come by. I was also informed that Swarovski is discontinuing items beginning now.
A few items I have adjusted to during the close out phase are:
- I am no longer offering refunds or holds on any stock
- The website is adjusted to offer the 2.5gr discount price to any quantity therein after 2.5 gross.
- All items are sold at the minimum qty previously sold such as 1/2gr. You pick how many are needed! This ensures you receive live stock and lowest cost available. (the more you purchase the lower the cost.)
- All orders will ship in order of received
- I will not be placing any large orders from Swarovski moving forward
- I ask that all orders come through the website to keep the live stock up to date. If you are a client who normally orders over the phone, the option to pick up items is available on the site with different options for payment as well.
Kami Lerch and Family!