Looking for a new workout gear idea? Needing a little bling added to your life?
In this YouTube Video we will teach you How to add Swarovski Crystals to Nike’s! A step by step tutorial with all the details we could think of that you might need or use! We chose to use some larger crystals to save on some money and time yet still make them sparkle!
- Foot file or sand paper (Something to rough up the swoosh with)
- Rubbing Alcohol (to clean swoosh) – we used a paper towel to do this
- Birthday candle (To apply crystals)
- E6000 Glue
- Syringe – We used a blunt tip 18 Gauge Syringe you can purchase here at Colorado Crystals
- Swarovski Crystals – we used a variety of sizes in crystal clear such as these Crystal 12ss for the main size and a few of these; ss9, ss7, ss5, ss16 to use in the smaller sections of the swoosh
- Soft white cloth – to clean at the end
- Paper towel – used to keep syringe clean and to wipe rubbing alcohol off